- Terms and Conditions
- RISK OF REGULATORY ACTIONS
- RISK OF INSUFFICIENT INTEREST IN THE VOUCHCOIN PLATFORM OR DISTRIBUTED APPLICATIONS
- RISK THAT THE VOUCHCOIN PLATFORM, AS DEVELOPED, WILL NOT MEET THE EXPECTATIONS OF USER
- RISK OF SECURITY WEAKNESSES IN THE VOUCHCOIN PLATFORM CORE INFRASTRUCTURE SOFTWARE
- RISK OF WEAKNESSES OR EXPLOITABLE BREAKTHROUGHS IN THE FIELD OF CRYPTOGRAPHY
- RISK OF RAPID ADOPTION AND INCREASED DEMAND
- RISK OF TEMPORARY NETWORK INCOHERENCE
- OTHER RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF VHC
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
- FORCE MAJEURE
- VOUCHCOIN SERVICE RESTRICTION
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (hereafter be referred to as the “Terms”) govern the use of the VouchCoin software platform (hereafter be referred to as the “VouchCoin Platform”). Prior to any use of the VouchCoin Platform, the User confirms to understand and expressly agrees to all of its Terms. All capitalized terms in this agreement will be given the same effect and meaning as in the Terms. The group of developers and other personnel that is now, or will be, employed by, or contracted with, VouchCoin and is termed the “VouchCoin Team.” VouchCoin is a cryptocurrency that based off the flexible and independent blockchain technology created by the Ethereum team thus allowing VHCoins (hereafter be referred to as the “VHC”) to function quickly and securely. VHCoins reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
RISK OF REGULATORY ACTIONS
The users are users who have registered, opened an account or use of any service in relation with VouchCoin (hereafter be referred to as the “User”). Users acknowledges the following serious risks to any use the VouchCoin Platform and VHC and expressly agrees to neither hold VouchCoin nor the VouchCoin Team liable should any of the following risks occur:
RISK OF INSUFFICIENT INTEREST IN THE VOUCHCOIN PLATFORM OR DISTRIBUTED APPLICATIONS
It is possible that the VouchCoin Platform will not be used by many external businesses, individuals, and other organizations and that there will be limited public interest in the creation and development of distributed applications. Such a lack of interest could impact the development of the VouchCoin Platform and potential uses of VHC. It cannot predict the success of its own development efforts or the efforts of other third parties.
RISK THAT THE VOUCHCOIN PLATFORM, AS DEVELOPED, WILL NOT MEET THE EXPECTATIONS OF USER
The User recognizes that the VouchCoin Platform is under development and may undergo significant changes before release. The User acknowledges that any expectations regarding the form and functionality of the VouchCoin Platform held by the User may not be met upon release of the VouchCoin Platform, for any number of reasons including a change in the design and implementation plans and execution of the implementation of the VouchCoin Platform.
RISK OF SECURITY WEAKNESSES IN THE VOUCHCOIN PLATFORM CORE INFRASTRUCTURE SOFTWARE
The VouchCoin Platform rests on open-source software, and there is a risk that the VouchCoin or the VouchCoin Team, or other third parties not directly affiliated with VouchCoin, may introduce weaknesses or bugs into the core infrastructural elements of the VouchCoin Platform causing the system to lose VHC stored in one or more User accounts or other accounts or lose sums of other valued tokens issued on the VouchCoin Platform.
RISK OF WEAKNESSES OR EXPLOITABLE BREAKTHROUGHS IN THE FIELD OF CRYPTOGRAPHY
Cryptography is an art, not a science. And the state of the art can advance over time. Advances in code cracking, or technical advances such as the development of quantum computers, could present risks to cryptocurrencies and the VouchCoin Platform, which could result in the theft or loss of VHC. To the extent possible, VouchCoin intends to update the protocol underlying the VouchCoin Platform to account for any advances in cryptography and to incorporate additional security measures, but it cannot predict the future of cryptography or guarantee that any security updates will be made in a timely or successful manner.
RISK OF RAPID ADOPTION AND INCREASED DEMAND
If the VouchCoin Platform is rapidly adopted, the demand for VHC could rise dramatically and at a pace that exceeds the rate. Under such a scenario, the entire VouchCoin Platform could become destabilized, due to the increased cost of running distributed applications. In turn, this could dampen interest in the VouchCoin Platform and VHC. Instability in the demand of for VHC may lead to a negative change of the economical parameters of an VouchCoin based business which could result in the business being unable to continue to operate economically or to cease operation.
RISK OF TEMPORARY NETWORK INCOHERENCE
We recommend any groups handling large or important transactions to maintain a voluntary 24 hour waiting period on any VHC deposited. In case the integrity of the network is at risk due to issues in the clients, we will endeavour to publish patches in a timely fashion to address the issues. We will endeavour to provide solutions within the voluntary 24 hour waiting period.
OTHER RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF VHC
The VouchCoin will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
- Mistakes made by the user of any VouchCoin-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong DL Wallet addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
- VouchCoin cannot be held responsible for any software related problems to VouchCoin and/or any VHC-related or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting VouchCoin website and services and/or any VHC-related software or service.
- Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any VHC-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
- Security problems experienced by the user of any VHC-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' accounts. The user are sole responsible for the security of their account.
- Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
Acknowledgment, Acceptance of all Risks and Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities THE USER EXPRESSLY KNOWS AND AGREES THAT THE USER IS USING THE VOUCHCOIN PLATFORM AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THE USER REPRESENTS THAT THE USER HAS AN ADEQUATE UNDERSTANDING OF THE RISKS, USAGES AND INTRICACIES OF CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS AND BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SOFTWARE, VHC PLATFORM AND VHC. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO RISKS OF, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, VHC OR THE VOUCHCOIN PLATFORM UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY KIND IN ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND THAT NEITHER VOUCHCOIN NOR VOUCHCOIN TEAM SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO A USER. IN PARTICULAR, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY USER OR EXCLUDE INJURY ARISING FROM ANY WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR FRAUD OF VOUCHCOIN.
VouchCoin is not liable for:
- Unavoidable casualty
- Delays in delivery of materials
- Government orders
- Acts of civil or military authorities
- Lack of energy
- Any similar unforeseen event that renders performance commercially implausible.
VOUCHCOIN SERVICE RESTRICTION
By using any service related to VouchCoin, the following binds you:
- You must be at least 18 years old to use any of VouchCoin services.
- All information that you provided must be true, accurate and correct.
- You acknowledge that trading VHC involves large risks and could result in significant financial losses, and both VouchCoin cannot be held liable for any loss or gain.
- VouchCoin does not guarantee VHC or bank transfer disbursement times and will not be liable for any delays.
- Trade orders placed on the site are binding and cannot be cancelled or reversed.
- Orders, deposits and withdrawals are subject to limits which may be changed over time.
- VouchCoin reserve the rights to suspend your account at any time for any reason.
- This service is provided without warranty of any kind and VouchCoin does not guarantee that the site will be available 100% of the time. You acknowledge and accept that the website may become unavailable from time to time due to various circumstances and that VouchCoin will not be liable for any losses due to the system or service becoming unavailable. VouchCoin will not be responsible for any loss of VHC due to a system breach.
- VouchCoin cannot and does not guarantee the value of VHC and has no obligation to buy back the VHC at any time.
- It is your responsibility to determine, account and pay for any taxes that apply to your trading and VHC transactions.
- You are fully responsible of the security of your wallet, VouchCoin cannot be held liable for any breaches, hack or loss of any VHC.
You may not use VouchCoin products or services to engage in any of the following activities:
- Violation of any laws, statutes, ordinances, or regulations
- Narcotics, steroids, drugs, or other controlled substances
- Drug paraphernalia
- Items that promote or facilitate illegal activity
- Stolen goods
- Items that promote or facilitate hate, violence, or racial intolerance
- Items that are considered obscene
- Items that are counterfeit or otherwise infringe or violate copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property
- Ammunition, firearms, or other weapons that require licensing
- Sale of personal information
- Prostitution or illegal escort services
- Extortion or blackmail